Developing your personal real estate investor website can seem daunting on the surface. Do you need to know how to code? Is there a certain way you should design it? What needs to be featured to make new visitors learn about who you are as an investor and what you bring to the table? A lot can go into the consideration of making a website, which might turn someone away. However, there’s no need to fear the vast world wide web and owning your share of it. With a little guidance on the right moves to make—how to market yourself, the best templates to use, and branding 101—you will soon find yourself as a real estate investor web pioneer in no time. So keep reading, your next steps lie below on what to include in your brand new website.
Forming Your Web-site
A website made for all of your real estate investor goals and desires will act as an avenue to promote your investing insights and build your credibility in this industry. Sounds like a way to spin your own web network with other real estate investors. Pun intended. However, you must define the purpose of your real estate investing website, as that will be how you brand yourself to others. From our end, the importance of having your own website is displayed in the freedom you will have as its owner. You are able to ask questions, collaborate, and possibly join forces with visitors on your site. Those same people you might have to diligently track down in club forums or through Google without your website to bring them in. From your view, having a website is a long-term tool that can stabilize and develop your credibility.
Digging deeper into the idea that your website will act as a tool for you, having your own real estate investor platform will expand your network rapidly, much quicker than finding others like you one by one through alternative digital mediums. Comparing your site to the peers you draw in will spur innovation between you and the people you connect with, enhancing your knowledge within the industry. That’s not all. It’s also a simple way to learn how to manage new data, such as impressions and clicks, and see what visitors like hearing about the most. You are able to gauge what kind of web you have crafted, as well as what kinds of real estate investors are in it.
Build from the Best
Having a grasp on how your real estate investor website will market you and your expertise is great through basic web browsing, but your site should attract users visually too. It’s not rocket science to know that if your site looks whack—they won’t be coming back. You wouldn’t be using a site all that often either if it appeared to be built before Y2K, would you? We know your answer. Web design and the physical layout of your site need to be professional and inviting. How to find that happy medium? The premium services and benefits we have to offer you will take your investing game to the next level. From pre-built templates straight from our vault of innovative web designs to a-click-away tools for making your site public-ready, we’re here to see your virtual presence grow. Upgrade to Premium today to access the feature that will make strides for you as an investor. Entering the digital realm as a novice user becomes a walk in the park when you have us by your side. So, look no further than our team to make your front-end look fantastic. Below is a shortlist of some of the ways you can personify your website to visitors.
- Personal Profile: It’s great to provide some background information about yourself to your user base. Appearing inviting and friendly to people who may not know who you are yet is a great way to break the ice and build new bonds. Who knows, you and a new visitor could share a connection that wouldn’t be found without your profile. So, make one!
- Past Deals: Highlight closed real estate investment deals that you have participated in, showing growth as an investor with real clients. If you’re just starting, jot down some priorities and investment strategies you’re pursuing, displaying your passion.
- Industry “Cred”: Industry cred or investment credibility goes a long way for building trust with prospective colleagues in the real estate market. Emphasizing your educational skillset, awards, certifications, and other relevant real estate investor experience would be great to add to your site—boosting your authority amongst users on the internet.
Keep Your Customizations Consistent
Now that you have the purpose of your platform in check with the tricks to make your visual presentation the best out there, it’s time to talk about your brand. Yes, you as a real estate investor have your own brand and digital persona that people will follow. To put your profile in front of users, you should maintain consistent choices throughout your site. Specifically, those content-rich details you may not think a lot about, but go a long way in terms of your web growth and getting to know other users. Here’s a shortlist of some of the basics, but you’re welcome to add more as you see fit.
- Blog Posts: Similar to the visual aspects of your website, make your page lure in readers with blog content centered around your success stories, learning experiences, and investor insights. Before crafting anything, decide what your platform will be and write with a tone.
- Fonts: However you decide to set the visual text—from header to body size—on your page, the font used for each should be from the same “font family” if possible. Contrast the shades of the font you select so that certain sections will stand out. You don’t want to have your homepage font be the same size and color as your contact information, so plan wisely.
- Colors: We all have a sense for what colors should go together and which ones shouldn’t. Be aware and always preview the colors you plan to use for text font, borders, and backgrounds. The worst thing you could do is have a page no one can read or figure out where to connect with you. Don’t let the wrong color combinations turn that into fruition.
We hope that you have a better idea of how to make your real estate investor website the right way and if not, tap into our premium services to give yourself a boost. It might take time to reach webpage perfection, but that’s why we are here to make it easy! Always remember whenever you start to market yourself, design with the best template and define your brand. In a short while, you’ll be the web pioneer we promised you would become. Keep a close eye out for more web-centric content in the future and, as always, happy, and profitable, investing!