How to Resize A Large Image File
Step 1: Download Photo Resize Magic 1.1
- Go to http://download.cnet.com/Photo-Resize-Magic/3000-2192_4-75613.html
- Click "Download Now"
- Click "Open"
- Click "setup"
- Click "Run"
- Click "Next"
- Check the destination folder and click "Next"
- Click "Install"
- Keep the box checked to Create a Desktop Icon and click "Next"
- Click "Finish"
The box displayed will be what you see when you open Photo Resize Magic 1.1
Step 2: Resize a picture using Photo Resize Magic 1.1
- Create a new folder on your desktop for pictures of your properties. Always save them to this folder if you plan on posting them on MyHouseDeals.com. To create a folder on the desktop go to the desktop and right click in an open space. Click "New" and then when the menu opens select "Folder". Name the folder and you're done.
- Save your picture to the folder on your desktop
- Open Photo Resize Magic 1.1
- Next to Size select 640*480 from the drop down
- Click "..." next to Source Folder
- Select the folder from your desktop where the pictures are saved and click "OK"
- Check the box "Target = Source"
- Click "Start"
- You will receive a message "OK! Process successfully finished." Click "OK" and close the program. You can now upload your pictures to myhousedeals.com.